[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Oct 17 09:50:16 AKDT 2006

Jim,
It certainly will work this way, but your original method will present
better. With the roll direction being pilots option your original
ll/rr-rr/ll is a much prettier maneuver. There's something to be said for
presenting the canopy to the judges on rolling maneuvers. I apply this
technique on all maneuvers with rolling elements unless the specified
requirement forces otherwise, like reverse K.E.'s.  IMHO, you had it right
the first time!
G.