[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Oct 17 08:32:51 AKDT 2006

Well...I'm not sure how the maneuver is written for '07, but you can get the
correct orientation as long as you roll the same direction both up and
down...the first leg and last leg can be in different directions.  We used
to do it so you could see the top of the plane during both stalls. So...left
left / right right, or the opposite.

This is /was the defining maneuver of the pattern...lots of elements to
downgrade and very difficult to ace with any type of wind, cross or
otherwise.