[NSRCA-discussion] District Update - District Championships

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Tue Oct 17 08:22:00 AKDT 2006

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this weekend is the 19th Annual Hi-Desert Fall
Pattern Classic Pattern Contest at the AV Tailwinds Field in
Lancaster, CA.  Directions to the field and info about the contest
may be found at:

http://www.qnet.com/~jbudd/19th_Annual_Fall.html

and at:  http://www.avti.org/

I will be out of town this weekend but Tony Frackowiak has graciously
agreed to run the contest and I'm sure it will be a great one!
Tony's contact info is:

email:	frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
cell:	(661) 992-1529

Good luck to everyone and I'm sure you'll all have a great time!

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com