[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 17 08:10:58 AKDT 2006

Bob
 My memory crutch is,when flying from left to right, the 1st 2 roll
directions are left-left and 2nd 2 roll directions are right-right.
When flying from the right to left,the 1st 2 roll directions are right-right
and 2nd 2 roll directions are left-left.
Like Arch said the center half  loop is inverted in both cases.
Lotsa a upside down.

Jim Ivey