[NSRCA-discussion] MP3 sequence caller

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Mon Oct 16 17:15:07 AKDT 2006

It's funny how universal that is. At contests we married guys can always
tell who's married and who's not (yet).

If you see a girl on her hands and knees cleaning a guys pattern plane...
not married.

When she stops coming to contests... married.

Notice that I didn't cover the category of "broken up"? That's because no
guy's going to break up with a girl that will get on all fours to wipe down
his toy.

Keith