[NSRCA-discussion] MP3 sequence caller

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Oct 16 10:38:16 AKDT 2006

You must have married her.  The only significant others that come to the
field are either in dating mode, and thus still feigning interest in us
and our hobbies, or part of an alternative lifestyle that involves
everyone having a "Y" chromosome.

The rest of us are left modifying cheap MP3 Players...