[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Oct 16 07:20:23 AKDT 2006

Yo Eddie,
How the heck are you?
The weekend was tied up with family stuff. The gang at home are dandy. This week is Zack's 14th.
I scraped together a couple of pennies to buy a new TP Xtreme battery and did a talk at the
Bucks CXounty RC club in Doylestown, PA this last Thursday.
Lovely site almost in town on a "preserve farm". They have a 92 dB limit but coexist withg the locals well.
I have to bug Stan: I've left him alone while he builds the new S&W building, and I pulled the old Pulsar off the wall.
It needs new monokote, and a whole new slab of balsa for the fin. Next, an OS 90.
Is the carb bigger on the pumper version?
later,

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications