[NSRCA-discussion] MP3 sequence caller

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 15 17:03:57 AKDT 2006

The version 2 I spoke of on my web site uses a  $24.00
player and a $9.00 memory card.  These cheap MP3
players will not let you divide the memory into directories/folders
so you can only have one sequence per memory card.

With seperate memory cards you can have a different sequence
on each one.

Here is the link to the player:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16855136001

Here is the link to the memory card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820160024

I will post pictures and details on my web site soon.