[NSRCA-discussion] District 3 points and championship...

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 14 18:23:32 AKDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to ask for district 3 pilots to take a look at the updated points...
http://www.nsrca.org/d3/feedback.htm
Please let me know if you feel there are any errors. Also, if you intend to use an out of district contest to count towards your points, you must have that information to Lamar or me before the District Championships (Gay, GA next weekend).

Here is information on the District Champs...
http://www.nsrca.org/d3/Event%20Flyers/NSRCADistrictFlyer2006page1.pdf
And, you can preregister for the event here...
http://www.nsrca.org/d3/2006%20D3%20Register.htm

Hope to see you next week.
Emory Schroeter.