[NSRCA-discussion] ShowTime Vs QUEST

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Thu Oct 12 08:49:33 AKDT 2006

Comparison of Quest (original) vs Quest G2 is... not much difference.

G2 is a little lighter, shorter span is all in the wingtip shape (virtually
no wing area change) aileron shape is differnt, making it not have as much
in the prop-wash. (not as 3D capable)  The real changes are in the
lightening holes cut into the formers.  They cut out just about every scrap
of wood they could get away with.

The wings from the original and G2 interchange (if you drilled the holes the
same for the mounting bolts)

I just got my E-powered Quest G2 back into the air after chasing radio
problems for about 2 months.  Its a pleasure to fly.  A little underpowered
by most people's tastes... but easilly capable of Sportsman sequence. (and a
relatively low cost intro to e-power Pattern)