[NSRCA-discussion] Venus 40 wing

Tommy Scarmardo tretas513 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 14:01:23 AKDT 2006

I have one that will need recovering, ( monokote is torn.)  Let me get it out of my
  storeroom tonight and make sure there is no other damage and I'll let you know.
  If it's OK you're welcome to it for just the shipping charge.

Randy Forbus <rforbus at hotmail.com> wrote:
  A friend of mine had a mid air Sunday with his Venus 40, lost about a foot
of the left wing, was able to get it back, does anyone have a spare wing
they dont need