[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic, nothing like a crash to keep us humble

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Oct 10 11:16:45 AKDT 2006

I did see a case of interference at a Stunt meet once ... one guy stepped back to get out of his own turbulence in the calm and WHAM! two airplanes on adjacent circles lost their outboard wing panels. Mechanical interference it's more reliable than electrical interference..

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications
111 Corporate Blvd.