[NSRCA-discussion] Neat airplane

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Oct 5 19:52:13 AKDT 2006

I haven't tried the Streamline yet bit I did receive the Spitfire that I
ordered form AK models. Looks good, fairly light. I'm still way behind on
projects but I hope to have it flying before it gets too cold here in CT.
Assuming it goes well I'm going to get a Streamline and consider an electric
conversion if it's light enough.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com