[NSRCA-discussion] AL welding with Durafix!!

k6xyz k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 5 08:23:00 AKDT 2006

Don..that was my experience as well.
Unbelievably, just yesterday I threw away all that stuff I bought at a
show in Pasadena years ago.
The problem seems to be that on a broken header...it's dirty and is very
difficult to get clean enough to get this stuff to flow.
On a new header..it ain't broke yet so it doesn't need to be welded!

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net