[NSRCA-discussion] You gotta have it!

Tim tjs at mail.global-electronics.com
Mon Oct 2 21:42:15 AKDT 2006

I checked out the radio shack heli tonite.  They had only 1 and said they
don't get them very often.  However the thing didn't work!  It would only go
round in circles even with full trim - no lift!

Fortunately I tried it there in the store so they took it back right away!

Maybe just a bad batch??
Tim

  _____