[NSRCA-discussion] Contest attendance, Rain & D-4 Championships

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:15:25 AKDT 2006

Well I was planning on attending but with only two flights since the Quincy
contest I didn't think it was a good idea. I am scary enough with practice
let alone flying an unfamiliar plane in bad conditions with no practice.

Work, Family and the weather really got in the way of flying this year. I
didn't make it to half the contests that I planned to. I hope next year is
better and plan on hitting most contests at least one day.

Dowayne

  _____