[NSRCA-discussion] OK it's time to stirthingsup. Where'sthebeef?

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 06:44:07 AKDT 2006

I've heard suggestions from some locally that a good compromise might be to
organize the contest into two one day events for Sportsman and Intermediate,
then make make it a normal two day event for the remaining classes.  The AGS
club already does this for their Sayre event for Sportsman only and those
who want to stay both days can fly in both contests.

I would be willing to try this if it helps with the participation in those
classes.  We're trying to encourage growth and not everyone will do the two
day event in the beginning.  If it turns out that they really like the
competition and they start to miss the after hours fun (foamies etc), then
they will stay the extra day without being forced to.

Ed