[NSRCA-discussion] Off Topic - Phoenix 125 For Sale

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:54:43 AKST 2006

A friend of mine is trying to sell a Castle Creations Phoenix 125 ESC and I
just wanted to put it out here in case anyone is interested. It's never been
used, and was only removed from the package to look at the manual. He is
asking $180.00 shipped and I'm pretty sure they normally sell for around
$200.00.

Just send me a private e-mail if anyone is interested. I might not be able
to get on here over the next couple days so if I get a reply, I'll get back
as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Scott