[NSRCA-discussion] Lithium Ion batteries

Dave Smith davidsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:25:01 AKST 2006

Jim:  Last season I flew the Central Hobbies Lithium Ion pack ( NMP Brand name) and the charger they also handled.
I was told this charger was designed by you.

I was completely satisfied with the package and had planned on buying two more of the NMP Li-ions from Central,but apparently they don't carry them any more.

My question: will  this charger work properly with Duralite 2 cell packs.? They are 2150 Mah. I used your regulator.

The charger model # is NMPCHGR1.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dave