[NSRCA-discussion] Lithium Ion batteries

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 30 04:36:08 AKST 2006

Duralite needs the business.

 I personally know of a judgment awarded RECENTLY due to there DEFECTIVE
Batteries/Chargers. (They had some serious ISSUES when first releasing
there Li-Ion. Products.)

 There are a few more responsible Li-ion suppliers out there.

 If Lithium technology is the direction you would like to go I would
recommend Li-Polys. & JimO Regulators!

If any further information is needed about Duralites & there legal
issues contact me OFFline.