[NSRCA-discussion] Lithium Ion batteries

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Wed Nov 29 18:32:13 AKST 2006

Robert,

I've been flying the Duralite stuff for 3 + years now.  Never had an issue.
I've run them in everything from my 40% to my pattern stuff.  Never had an
issue and had great service.  I don't think you have problems with any of
the major brands as long as you follow the instructions for the packs.  We
run them in all the UAV's we are working with here in TX as well and have
zero problems with them.

Arch Stafford

  _____