[NSRCA-discussion] Lithium Ion batteries

Robert & Casey Green robcase1 at cox.net
Wed Nov 29 18:22:14 AKST 2006

Dan, I am not planning on running electric, so I would like to know, do I go Litihium Ion, or Li-Poly.  My guess is Li-Ion because of the make up of the cell.  Not a big fan of Dura-flames, So I am intrerested in something different.   I have heard some good things about your batteries, and I would like to hear more.

Thanks,

Robert