[NSRCA-discussion] One Wing Flying With

Randall Bearden rbearden56 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 16:29:10 AKST 2006

On 11/26/06 1:07 PM, "brett terry" <brett.terry at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is an amazing video.  I guess the engine nacelles provide enough lift to
> keep the thing in the air.  I doubt I would have been able to stay as calm as
> this pilot!
>
> On 11/25/06, najary <najary at netvision.net.il> wrote:
>>

>>  תאונת התנגשות בין  בז (F-15 )  ועייט (סקייהוק)  בח"א  -   1985
>>

>> טיסה עם כנף אחת
>>

>> http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/31f15-flying-with-1-wing
>> <http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/31f15-flying-with-1-wing+>

>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

I have heard of a similar incident with a USAF F-15 stationed at Bittburg
Germany in the mid 90s.  They are incredible aircraft!  I also saw an A-10
make it back during Desert Storm after being Swiss cheesed by ground fire,
lost starboard engine, starboard leading edge, hydraulics, fuel system, and
landing gear damage and still brought it’s pilot home.  We make some tough
airplanes!

Randy Bearden