[NSRCA-discussion] Defensive Judging (clipped)

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Fri Nov 24 15:01:37 AKST 2006

Bravo Matt!

      Dean

	-----Original Message-----
	From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org on behalf of Rcmaster199 at aol.com
	Sent: Fri 11/24/2006 6:29 PM
	To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
	Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Defensive Judging (clipped)

	Keith, Lance, it is the matter of the weasel....

	A judge should be confident in his ability and proud of his work. In fact, just as confident and proud in judging as he is in his flying. Confidence comes from being a student of the rules and leads to justification for the scores he assesses...he must be able to defend them. The confident judge has no problem at all initialing or signing the score sheet.

	The weasel might...

	MattK