[NSRCA-discussion] APC 18.1 x 10W props

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 23 15:07:25 AKST 2006

Ditto on the "props" to APC.

Long about 1988, I was the D1 VP and unsolicited a box arrived from Landing Products (no idea who they were at the time).  Simple note in the box requested testing, evaluation, and feedback of the enclosed props I could use, and distribution of any props I couldn't use.  To recall, it was 2 each of about 10 different sizes.  Wasn't too much longer when the days of hunting down and waiting for the precious few DW, Max Dailey, and laminated Asanos came to an end.

Many of the props in the APC are the direct result of specific testing and requests of competition pilots - control line, free flight, racing, and pattern.  Great products  and great service, and they even prefer selling through the retailers!

Dave

From: "Dr. Mike Harrison" <drmikedds at sbcglobal.net>

Thanks Peter,
You really must thank APC.  I have worked with them from time to time from their beginning and they have been very good to us all.  They are a great company and we are very fortunate to have them.

Regards,
Mike