[NSRCA-discussion] What glorious day!

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 05:06:56 AKST 2006

Bob

Sorry to hear about your plumbing problems, hope you can get out to fly in
the next few days looks like the weather will be good for the weekend.
Scott's home from college and we hope to get out and fly also. Happy
Thanksgiving to you and your family hope your day is better then the last.

Mike (Scott's Dad)