[NSRCA-discussion] 4 blade spinner

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:17:07 AKST 2006

Here here!

I've been watching over the last several years as Mike has been
experimenting with APC on design after design.  I've seen many props he's
given to Lance and Art to experiment with, and it seems like every contest
he has a new prop. We've even had fun giving some of the different designs
funny names like "The Giant Butter Knife."

When Art let me demo a prototype 18.1x10 I just couldn't believe the
difference! I thought "this is a winner!" What's cool is even after this
success Mike has found something better!

Great job Mike, we've all benefited from your research!  Keep up the good
work.

Keith