[NSRCA-discussion] D.E.P.S (Dual Elevator Pushrod System)

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 19:12:05 AKST 2006

I wondered why my response did not appear on the list, I replied directly. Anyway for the digest here is summary of what I said . . . .

I purchased the DEPS system for use in my deluxe Tempatation kit, but found the elevator horn hardpoints were too far out from the fuselage and the resulting bend in the DEPS pushrod would cause binding. I ended up building a classic "Y" pushrod with a combination of carbon tube and rod.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com