[NSRCA-discussion] 4 blade spinner

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 21 12:35:50 AKST 2006

I will order a extra head shim.

My setup is as follows,
OS 140RX
Aeroslave composite pipe (30-3/4" from outlet to glow plug).
Mac's header full length 7.1 inches from end to face of flange.

Dave, 10" 3b ?   is that the repitched prop?

I will do 3, 4 or 2 blade, whatever works best.   I would like to
get the proper spinner the first time however. ;)    So I guess I need
to decide on the number of blades and stick with it.

I will only be flying sportsman if that makes a difference?