[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Brio Weight Savings

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 04:49:17 AKST 2006

Debris-O. I love it.

No, no the name will not be Miss FatStuff. The fuse will eventually show
little resemblence to the original by the time I'm done. And all else will be
original. I've been thinking cannard but haven't decided. One thing certain, the
dumbo ears are coming off. The vertical fin also

I intend for her to look more like a Geisha so that will be in the name.

Hope all's well in NorCa. Say hey to all for me

Matt

In a message dated 11/17/2006 8:13:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,