[NSRCA-discussion] Started somewhere as RE: Brio Hinges

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Nov 16 09:37:29 AKST 2006

Hey Chris,

No, I¹m afraid there¹s no relation to the early Atwood¹s...at least not
those.  Dad was irate when I spent all the money I had to my name at 13
years old to buy a Heathkit transmitter kit that came with a crap Styrofoam
and plastic .35 RC airplane.  Having a 13 year old now...I can see his
concern that it was merely going to be a fad.  Thankfully it lasted a little
longer...

Now...how do we get you back to ComAir???

-Mark