[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 14Z

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Nov 15 09:00:08 AKST 2006

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:36:23 -0800 (PST)
Leonard Rudy <rudyl11 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   A while back someone
>   listed a camcorder battery that would work the same as the Futaba
>   14Z battery.  I need to get one and lost the e-mail with that
>   information.  Does anyone have it?
>             Len Rudy

A quick troll through the NSRCA-discussion archives with the search
string "14mz battery camcorder":

http://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/mmsearch/nsrca-discussion?config=nsrca-discussion&restrict=&exclude=&method=and&format=short&sort=score&words=14mz+battery+camcorder

Reveals 3 interesting hits.  According to the first hit, the Sony part
number is NP-F570 and it is dark brown vs. white.  However, the
subsequent hits talk about Fromeco selling an adapter for using their
batteries in the 14MZ and they are slightly higher capacity and lower
cost than the Sony batteries:

http://www.fromeco.org/shop/atranzorker%20packs.htm

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com