[NSRCA-discussion] Brio Hinges

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 07:18:19 AKST 2006

Personally I use Monokote hinges...I know everyone gasps, but I have had
ZERO problems using Monokote the way they used to do it.  My last few
airplanes have been top hinged using Monokote hinges and I'll continue to do
it.  Doesn't add any real extra weight. A VERY strong hinge, and looks great
when covered because you have no gap in your covering.  I can send you
pictures of them if you want.  Works great and have had no problems with the
monokote coming loose or cracking.  Well over 1000 flights on my Mantis I've
been currently flying, and plan on using the same method on my new Black
Magics.

Arch Stafford