[NSRCA-discussion] District 3 Championship contest

HNYCMPSTS at aol.com HNYCMPSTS at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 16:47:01 AKST 2006

Hey Emory,

I personally liked Mac Hodges' field the best.

Regards,
Oscar Cespedes

Hello,

I would like to get some feedback from D3 members  concerning the location of
the D3 championship contest. We had a great turnout  this year for the
contest with 35 pilots. I am trying to plan ahead for next  years competition and I
want to know whether or not you are happy with the  location? Would you like
to see the contest stay at the GA Jets location or be  moved to another field?
If you want it moved, where would you like to see it  (another fixed location
or traveling around year to year)?

Feel free to reply either on the list or to me  personally.