[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker gearbox (revisited)

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Wed Nov 8 07:23:52 AKST 2006

When I got this stuff, I had to buy 10 tubes which went fairly quickly--but
one tube is good for many, many lubes.  I had some things to lube around the
house--garage door tracks--a sliding lock, etc. and found this stuff to work
VERY well.  We do a little fixed automation tooling for automotive assembly
operations and have found this stuff is great for linear bearings and
anywhere there is 'stiction' present. Bought ten more tubes for the
Company...  So if you need a good grease--particularly for sliding
applications; this is pretty good stuff. Just an FYI.

RS