[NSRCA-discussion] ES Pipe for sale

Dennis patternpilot at verizon.net
Tue Nov 7 12:26:18 AKST 2006

This is not the Blue Bird and it is not an Asano. It has been identified but
I am not telling on the list. The aluminum intake sleeve is molded into the
carbon fiber and is not removable. It is the other end that has the riveted
aluminum end in it and it is just plain aluminum colored. It only has two
rivets holding the end on. There are no other rivets.

Dennis