[NSRCA-discussion] Bummer

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Nov 7 12:22:50 AKST 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:43:45 -0800 (PST)
Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yesterday was a beautiful day, light breeze, 60 degrees, but a work
> day. Today I had the day off for the election. Last evening the
> weatherman predicted a slight chance of showers, but otherwise a
> repeat of Monday. I figured I would do my civic duty and vote then go
> out for a day of flying fun. Well, the slight chance of showers has
> turned into an all-day rain. Back to work tomorrow, and I'll bet the
> weather will be beautiful.

This winter I've resolved to spend at least 30 minutes a day on the sim
or at the building bench - and it sounds like perfect weather for that!
So far I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I accomplish if I just
get over the hump of getting started.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com