[NSRCA-discussion] New to pattern

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 17:55:43 AKST 2006

Hey John,

It's great to have you on the list!!  I'm sure you will get some great guys to come and give you a hand.

You have already had a taste of what Pattern has to offer, the addiction is gripping, to say the least.  The Pattern group, no matter what district you are in, has got to be the best bunch of pilots I've ever been associated with.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Ken
New D6 member