[NSRCA-discussion] 2006 Tangerine contest Dec 9-10

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 08:53:37 AKST 2006

Hi all!!

Just wanted to let you all know that the Tangerine pattern contest will be held in Apopka, Fl on Dec 9-10. Field will be available for practice on Friday.

The coolest thing about this contest (other than the fact that it will be a contest in December to break up the holidays) is that we are flying the new AMA patterns for 07!! FAI will fly P-07 on Saturday and F-07 on Sunday. My wife Melissa will be doing the scoring (she is the one woman machine that scored site 4 at the nats single handedly this year for those that remember) and we're already testing the new program so there will be no glitches. She has to be one of the fastest and most accurate scorekeepers in pattern...no doubt about it. Don't be suprised if you have your raw scores in hand before you can put your transmitter in it's case =)

For an event flyer go to www.rcacf.com and click the "events" link on the left

or email Steve Homenda at homenda2 at yahoo.com or  for details.

This used to be one of THE premier pattern contests in the US, and it looks poised to be one of the best again. If it's at all possible, come on down and fly with us and let's have a great time, and get a jump on next year's patterns! I wouldn't miss it for the world.

-Mike