[NSRCA-discussion] Worlds dates

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 10:51:42 AKST 2006

Jason,

Do you guys need a translator, mechanic, judge?  My first language is Spanish so I think I could help.  I read the information in the FAA (Federacion Argentina de Aeromodelismo, http://www.faa.org.ar/).  This is this the equivalent to AMA here.  The field is in Buenos Aires close to the airport.  It is clear that they have very nice club.  The club organizing the event is called CAN (Club Aeromodelistas Newbery).  If you check the web site you will see that they are planing the event between 6-18 November, 2007.

Regards,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "JShulman" <jshulman at cfl.rr.com>