[NSRCA-discussion] Peach Pattern Classic - Electric-Aggressor RTF

Jim Woodward jim.woodward at schroth.com
Tue May 30 05:26:23 AKDT 2006

Emory, All,

I'm in with reservations at the Americus Inn. I should be flying my new
electric Aggressor.  Setup is Plett 30/10, APC 21x12WE (others sizes on the
way to try this weekend).  New Tanic 5S 1P 5000 mah packs with Castle
Creations 85 HV controller.  The rpms after the 2nd charge on the pack were
5880.  I have about 8 short flights on the plane and only 3 times through
P07 with it though.  All I can say is that it looks beautiful and more
importantly, flies EXCEPTIONALLY well and I truly thank Ken Blackwell for
his thousand + hrs of designing/building/finishing this custom model and
year long effort to go from the original built-up glow structure to the new
electric version, as well as helping Lamar gear up for the nomex kit
production.  This plane done as electric is going to be a precision scoring
weapon.

Jim W.

  _____