[NSRCA-discussion] If I get an electric ....

Larry ledunn at centurytel.net
Sat May 27 13:35:31 AKDT 2006

Don't get tooooo many electrics - it starts to go backwards after a certain number. At least that's the only explanation I can come up with ;)

I have around 14 electrics and I'm only about 1/20th that good - on my best days -  when I get lucky - and no one else is watching! :)

Some of the best flying I have ever seen with BIG electrics (actually ANY plane) - up to 5Kilowat, 33% IMAC types - is by Kyle Woyshnis. He is a heck of a nice young kid in my club and an unbelievable flyer.

Several videos here - many of them maiden flights!!

http://www.e-flightline.com/

Look for the videos link on the left side.

As far as the German indoor F3A/P results - I think they are on this site along with many more videos. I don't remember who won what class.

http://www.rcmania.cz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=326

Larry