[NSRCA-discussion] Some more lipo fire videos

Richard Smith flyrrs at cfw.com
Thu May 25 06:14:12 AKDT 2006

All good info , for sure.

When not in use, I keep/store my lipos in a small Sentry 'fire proof' safe, sandwiched between two large pieces of foam so they don't/can't move about with the case shut. Easy to access and carry around, too.

It has always seemed to me that having lipos laying around the workplace, unsecured, invites problems should they inadvertantly fall to the floor, or otherwise be impacted, etc. My charging is always done outside.

Just some thoughts...

Dick