[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Pattern Plane Wanted

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu May 25 02:16:52 AKDT 2006

Oh yeah...this belongs on the list...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Petterson
  Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] FW: Pattern Plane Wanted

  Jim,

  Did I do / say something to offend you? Or are you not getting my emails? I am trying to send this through the mail list too just in case I have your email address wrong somehow.

  I assume now that your non response to my last two emails and your refusal to answer my phone calls indicates you have decided you do not want the Finesse. I wish you had the decency to say so though.

  John