[NSRCA-discussion] Lion Batteries

Larry ledunn at centurytel.net
Wed May 24 20:03:10 AKDT 2006

Bruce - Imediatley take that battery outside and put it in a safe place where it cant start anythng else on fire if it blows up. In a barbque or inside some cinderblocks, fireplace etc.

If it goes off it could easily spray burning embers and pieces for several feet all around. The flames are very very intence.

Larry