[NSRCA-discussion] Any Help Appreciated

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed May 24 14:06:45 AKDT 2006

Michael,

Using light c.fiber cloth in the high stress area on the inside of cowling
will help.  I used it on the cowling of my Funtana  along the mounting areas
and made a cross with 3/8in wide piece material in the wide part of cowling
and it made it much stronger.   Just lay it down and use thin c/a to bind it
and there will be a negligable weight gain.

Wayne Galligan