[NSRCA-discussion] Brio-Quiet Storm

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue May 23 20:58:14 AKDT 2006

Larry,
 Great tips! We glow guys need all the help we can get. We want to spend
money on fuel, NOT electric power system experiments that don't work. <VBG>
I have a Formosa 2 that I'm building for a review for Fly RC. It's good to
hear that it will be worth the effort. I hear ya- it isn't the best looking
plane out there, but as long as it flies OK I should be in good shape. I was
going to either leave the gear off or try the GWS retracts if the weight
budget would allow it. I planned on just leaving them up when flying off of
grass.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com