[NSRCA-discussion] Brio-Quiet Storm

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Tue May 23 07:28:50 AKDT 2006

 I personally think the Prodigy from Hobby_lobby or Shulman aviation is the
best and at 20-21 oz can use smaller motor battery packs and esc, there's 3
at our field that use the Hacker A20-22L and 1320 Thunderpowers, CC 25 ESC,
calm days gets 9 minutes and windy as little as 5 minutes. This and the
Brio are really excellent in the wind if you keep the speed up.

Steven Maxwell