[NSRCA-discussion] ys engines out of production ?????

proesco at decoarq.com proesco at decoarq.com
Sun May 21 18:37:39 AKDT 2006

hi Ihncheol!
thanks for answer , and sorry but the english is not my
first lenguage , i'm looking for the ys 1.10 because 3
weeks ago Troy Newman test my new Venus II in the
Albuquerque contest , i'm using YS 91 on it , and Troy
think the plane fly very good but need more power i
think same Troy the plane need more power , i see tower
hobbies web store and see the YS are discontinued
engines  , then i check central hobbies and the engines
are back order , this is the reason i doubt about the
YS production.
once thanks for your help and information.
regards
francisco
(pattern pilot from Ciudad Juarez Mexico).

On Sun, 21 May 2006 21:19:58 -0500, "Park, Ihncheol"
wrote:

> Francisco,
> I don't quite follow what you are asking.
> If you are asking if the YS is still in production?
> Yes, they are still in
> production.
> If you are looking for info on out of production
> engines such as old 140s
> and 120s, 91AC, 53, 63 FZs.  You may be able to ask
> around for info.
>
> Great Planes discontinued distributing the YS yast
year.