[NSRCA-discussion] Two killed by model airplane

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 17:59:16 AKDT 2006

Assuming it was a radio reception problem. Maybe the
battery plug came out of the receiver, or a an
extension came unplugged, or the switch failed. There
are lots of failure points beyond the rf connection.

http://english.mti.hu/default.asp?menu=1&theme=2&cat=25&newsid=219887

Calls<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>to
> the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

=== message truncated ===>

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com